Saturday, September 6, 2008

Now...Which Do I pick ?

Hubby had been buying lots of magazines esp on automobiles for the past past months . Whatever time he had he would be surfing the internet too ...perhaps asking himself .....which should it be ? Which of these excites me ? Which do I pick ?


Of course he never posed that question to me ...as he knew the answer would be ..." Take all !! " or " What's so hard ? "



This arrived three weeks ago . This had been on his mind. This had excites him . Prior to that he dragged me along to see , touch , feel this new craze of his . All I could do was to nod in agreement ...hey ....if that moves him ...let it be . He paid the deposit and waited .....for 2 months .



This is it ! Now its the time to discover and explore with his Honda Civic .



Thumbs up from hubby ...pleased that he had made up his mind on .....its shape , its size and its color . "


My only contribution ....the plate number PHW 9117 .....so we have two of this numbers now .And yes ..I will drive the other Honda CRV , with car plate QTB 9117 .

And my red kancil ? For eldest son to use at campus .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrr...keta baruu.hehe..happy fasting to all.

Anonymous said...

If I have my choice I would like to have a Beemer. Hhhmmmm,waiting for money to fall from the sky one day and plenty of them. He..he..

Anonymous said...

nice...haha..if only money would fall frm the sky..then, nobody would even remember the word poor..haha=)

podgykat said...

woweet! New car, new car! Congrats...

jay said...

Huhuhu, since kancil needs to be fixed 100%. Why dont i bring the civic to cyber first then i return trade with kancil mahuaaha