Sunday, September 21, 2008

Perhaps.......

Its peaceful tonight .


Well...it was not 4 hours ago . Our housing area had a power failure and we were in pitch darkness .

Not so bad a situation as all the neighbors came out as from 8.30pm . I stood outside for a while . The night was just nice ...neither too hot nor too cold .

And it is so right now . That leads me to wonder ...is it that night ? The night I had been waiting for ...plus the other muslims in the world.....Lailatul Qadar ?

A night that is full of blessings ....the Quran descended on this night too . The angels descends too .

If it is so , how blessed I am that it occurs on the night of my birthday .

I'm going to recite the Quran now , pray too and asks ALLAH to forgive me . I'll pray for the good of this world, as well as in the next.

No comments: