Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gong XI Fa Cai !!!




Its Chinese New Year today .


Gong xi Fa Chai to all my Chinese friends .......my ex colleagues .....Magdalene Ngu , Doris Yee , Madam Tan , Madam Chan , Madam Ho and my buddy Esme Chung . In one way or another they had touched my life and had been terrific colleagues . Many , many more Chinese friends are out there somewhere ..........so wishing you all a " Happy And Prosperous Chinese New Year ." May the year of the rat brings you happiness , wealth , health , love and all the best things in life !!


My eldest son called and said he had contacted and talked to his Ama ( grandmother ) ; had wished her the good wishes for new year too . That's nice of him and proud that he had taken the initiative to do so .


My second son said he was feeling sad . I asked why ......and he said ....." Its sad that I am not able to celebrate new year in Mukah ....like we used to do ." All I could say was " Not this year ....perhaps next year ." Perhaps if somebody could mail to him his ang pows ........that would cheer him up .........how about that ? Ang pow mali ....!!!


Cheers everybody and take care !!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, advertise it heheh