Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Morning



Sunday morning . Its school day for the children and marketing day for me . Honestly , I was not in top form .......was still feeling tired . I don't feel good ............





As a stay at home mum , I can't afford to be sick . After all .........you are everything to the household .......the chauffeur , the chef ......the maid ......the general manager ........the domestic engineer ...... I need my inner strength to proceed with the daily activities . It reminded me of the song by Helen Reddy ......' I am strong , I am invincible ....I am woman............'





Today I was in luck . My husband was around and he tagged along too . Marvelous ....... how I wish it could be like this every morning .





After dropping the children off at school , we had breakfast . I ate ' roti telur ' and my husband took ' nasi lemak ' . Its a rare occasion for both of us to be together in town that early in the morning . Most times , his working schedules denied us of such opportunities . These rare moments were indeed appreciated . Maybe he felt guilty and felt pitiful towards me ........hehe...





We headed to the wet market for my grocery marketing . Crossing the road , I heard somebody calling me with a " Oiii !!! Dan !!"






Masyaallah .......it was my once upon a time buddy of yesteryears ........Syamsul Sakinah . To bump into your long lost friend ...pretty early in the morning was indeed beautiful . I was delighted .......!!! She was the ever bubbly self ........... full of smiles and very very chatty . As we walked together towards the market , we tried to catch up on each others news . Alas , we soon parted ways as both of us was very much in a hurry . In my case I was feeling exhausted and still in need of a rest .


The above pictures were taken two weeks ago ........I just loved the colors of the vegetables .

No comments: