Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Back To Blog Again

I did not update my blog for the past three weeks . There was no intention to neglect it . Now I found it hard to start to write . But here goes :


Things That Happened :

1 ) Computer Problem .


We encountered a problem with our computer . " Something " was blocking the internet access .Well , we took it in our stride ......did not pull out our hairs and cursed ...nor did we lose our sleep over it . We had other things to do to occupy our time . Its not the end of the world .


My husband tried fixing during whatever time he had before he scooted off to work ...... and he finally fixed the problem ........... Bravo !!!


So now I'm back to blog again .



2 ) The Kitchen .


It was finally fixed . Looked neat . Will love this kingdom of mine .



Loved the neat layout .




Second son , Amir said " Now you can cook more often , Mak "



Love this !!!



A place for my plates and glasses , pots and pans .



3 ) My Room .


I told the contractor to fix the wardrobe in my room the soonest . And they did . Had put in some of the clothes .....



Almari mu , almari ku ......


Still figuring out how to dress the windows . I need curtains .......that will make the room cozy and welcoming ....



Hubby's work station and mine too .


4 ) Baking Class


Had attended a baking class in town . Surprisingly , the place was packed . The chef was pretty fast in his demonstrations . He slowed down to answer the endless questions thrown at him . I must say for 6 recipes and seen the method as to how to whip up such delicious for tea delicacies , it was a RM25 well spent !!!




Chocolate Cheese Tart




Fine Cheese Cake

I do hpe to share with you the recipes someday . See how it goes !!

No comments: