Saturday, March 8, 2008

8 March 2008

Things happening today :

1 ) Election Day .




Do go out and vote . The day looks good ....a bright day . Just go ......its a safe place ...had always been that way where elections in Malaysia is concerned . Bring your Identity Card ..that is what is required and maybe an umbrella ...in case it rains and to keep you in the shed once the day gets too hot . Its a tool too...for protection in case something rowdy happened .


Me ? Not voting today ....mind you I never missed any ever since I could vote . This time around its too far and too expensive to fly over to the island and cast my vote .


2 ) My friend


An old friend Nancy Shukri is entering the political arena . She is the Barisan National candidate for Batang Sadong . I know she would be a politician someday ......I hope she wins ...there are too few women politicians in Sarawak ...she made the grade and I'm proud of her .
I found this photo of her in another guy's blog ...hope he will forgive me for using without seeking his permission . Anyway ......did you know that this lady could sing ? Could really really sing !!!!!!!

Hope she wins .

No comments: