Monday, March 17, 2008

Lady Cheah

See this lady . She is Miss Cheah . She is twenty seven years old ......and she works for herself .....meaning she is the boss , the CEO and she call the shots .





She is in construction ....that is she renovates houses .....and she builds wardrobes , beds , kitchens and anything you want to do with your house .


Among the things Miss Cheah had build for us is ..........


1 ) Our living room ceiling ....




2 ) The study table in my room




3 ) My kitchen ....my kingdom...





4 ) The library / study room / sewing room / guest room




5 ) The pantry




6 ) Our wardrobe



7 ) My son's and daughter's room ( pictures not available yet )


So far I am pleased with the workmanship for all the things she had built . She is professional too .


Verdict :

A job well done . Value for money too.

No comments: