Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Packing .....and Loading .......


I saw this simple poem . To move again ...but this time to our own house which we bought two years ago .

Wardrobes , tables and beds
Frying pans and chairs
Boxes full of cups and plates
Books and teddy bears


Microwaves and TV sets
Videos and cartoons
Home computers , footballs
tin openers and teaspoons


I heave them in my big van
and pack them in real tight
I drove off to the new house
And found the place alright


So then I start unloading
All the stuff I packed before
I hope nothing's broken
And hope they can go thru the door.


That was what I had been doing for the past one week . Packing ...loading stuff in my car .....unloading and putting them away . Tiring ......but can't wait to be in my own home ........home sweet home ........





I saw this dog in the back alley . He looked clean ; not the usual scruffy and dirty type of dog . Then I heard someone calling his name ..and realised he belonged to my neighbour .

So hello , dog ..........nice meeting you !!

No comments: