Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tiring Thursday

Nothing seemed to go right today .


I went to withdraw money at the ATM . Sad to say I was not able to do so . There was insufficient funds as I had transferred most of it to another new account within this bank . This particular bank has a policy that only issues one card for one person ...meaning you can have a couple of accounts with it .....but only one card for withdrawal purposes using the ATM .


Trouble is you can't withdraw immediately like most banks ....as they had to inform their head office in Kuala Lumpur to " tag " my new account . And it took them a long .......lonnnnnnnnnnnng time to do it . One and a half months later ..that is today , I reached my limits .....enough is enough ....and marched off to the bank . I closed my new account .....took out all the money . I was very much disappointed with the service of Bank Muamalat at Sg. Petani .


I went to another bank and this bank was asking for my marriage certificate as one of my supporting documents. My husband and I thought that was just too much . And we went off to another bank .


At this bank , I was luckier ....as there were few customers . I was issued my ATm card one hour later .


On another note , these are some more pictures of the cats that are in my house who decided to call it home too .


Incidences with them :

This particular kitten was so inquisitive and terribly hyper active . She / he climbed up the stairs and went over to the top of my cabinet . She / he was stuck up there and did not know how to get down . I left her up there .My daughter took her down .





I was washing the back part of the kitchen .I shooed these kittens away and they kept coming back . They were wet .....and still refused to move .




This one managed to give me a pose .




They were like this about a month ago .




Now we have another set .....their cousins.





Their mothers are sisters .



They are now two weeks old . They only opened their eyes three days ago.. Mother cat thought their current habitat is too small for everybody's comfort . She moved them upstairs and is now occupying my daughter's room .

No comments: