Monday, March 24, 2008

I've Been Busy

We have moved !!! Finally !! Though a part of my study room and dining area are not completed yet . It will be ready in a weeks time .


The house looks terrible . There is clutter , clutter everywhere !! Big boxes and small ones ...all over the place .


We had two guys to help us shift the heavier stuff . There are some stuff lying around the old house which I pick up soon . The house need to be cleaned before we hand over the keys . I'm not hurrying and will do at my own leisurely pace ; after all the rent been paid and it ends this 31st March .





I still need to go there though to feed the cats . I was there last night ....only two were in sight .These two were kind of being sore with me for abandoning them ....they did not come up to me and nuzzled and rubbed their bodies against my legs . They need to be coaxed to come into the house . I fed them ....they ate .....quietly . It was not the usual atmosphere which they used to display . They did not look at me .





I felt bad too .......but I assured myself that they will survive ...after all they are alley cats ...and they are strong ...I never did legally called them my own ....all I did was fed them and gave them water ; and they kind of adopt me ....and in their eyes I am just their food provider . I have seen twelve of them born in my house ....watched them grow ..naughty kittens that create havoc and chaos in my house ; ran in between my legs and almost made me fell ....now and then I would pick them up ...stroke their backs and at times squeeze them as they were so cute .





I have given them so much attention and affection .....now I have to adjust myself with them not around . Both the cats and myself need to move on .....




See you later ...alley cats .....( in a while crocodile )....

No comments: