Friday, May 16, 2008

Happenings In May..........

May is always a month which is full of happenings for me .


Firstly because there is Mother's Day which is celebrated on its second sunday ........and I'm always anxious about this day . Of course I played low about it ....pretending to ignore and tries to forget about it . Then another part of me just have to drop hints here and there just to remind members of of my family about this upcoming event .


Trouble is in this family of mine ....they are just not good in making surprises . Mother has to make this and that decision.........even for her own Mother's Day . Yes ,we celebrated Mother's Day a day later and since it was my insistence , I had to choose the place .

We had lunch .......



My son chose this ....Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Chop



Daughter Yasmin had this spaghetti with meat balls.......




Their father chose this ......Japanese noodles with lots of vegetables



Queen of the day had this .......cheesecake

and yes ........mummy still have to pick up the bill .Anyway , we enjoyed the lunch and the time spent together .

Thanks guys .........love you .....!!!


On the actual day of Mother's Day ....I received lots of SMS via my phone wishing me lots and lots of wishes for my present post as a mother . Some are goofy which made me laugh out loud while some are nice that touched your heart strings . Honestly I felt good ....knowing that I still have plenty of friends who remembers me and that means a lot to me .




Thank you ......a bunch of flowers for you , with lots of hugs from me here .......!!


May too ........is Teachers Day month .....celebrated today . I " sms'ed " to my ex teachers wishing them a Happy Teachers Day .



We looked forward to this day each year ...the usual hugs early in the morning before school starts are etched on in my mind ; amidst laughter ....and tears ...and wishes .



The teachers and ex colleagues left to right :
Teachers Anita Sukasih , Nozie Hasmah , Juliana , Aida , Hartini , Aleeda and Rohani


We were together for 10 solid years ...thru thick and thin ......holding activities ....the funs and joys and of course the stress comes along with it .



Aida( left ) presently the principal and Sara

Teacher Johanna


The school clerk Puan Dury and a child's mother



The cleaning ladies....

We made it together ..........the support and the dedication are important for a kindergarten to function . Never an easy and simple task .

Thanks ......you were splendid !!!


May is also the month where we celebrated the years first birthday . Second son Amir will be fourteen years old comes this 25 May . However his birth happens to be on the Buddhist auspicious day of Wesak Day .

Okay ...I'll tell you more about this later . Till then ......all the best .........!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to me.. happy birthday to me....

Anonymous said...

That chicken chop looks delicious

jay said...

Huh... and the eldest son got left out again.. Damn delicious food..... waaa...

Anyway good to hear you guys are having fun.. Its hell here argh!