Thursday, May 22, 2008

Marketing

Thursday morning . Marketing day for me . Just love the abundance of vegetables to be sold .




After dropping the children off at school , I went over to the market . The usual stuff were bought ......fish , chicken and meat plus some vegetables .




These will last us two days the most . The vegetables looked beautiful and fresh .


Normally when I reached the place , traders were still busy putting up their stalls . But the few ones I frequented were ready with their goods .


Fruits are in abundance too . Soon it will be the local fruits season .



Some fruits are making their apperances like the mangosteens and the rambutans .




As I was walking back to the car , I saw a truckload of durian fruit coming in . At the moment its still expensive .......selling at RM8 per kilo . That's pretty expensive .In the mean time I 'll just wait for its most reasonable price .

Cheers!!

No comments: