Thursday, May 1, 2008

A Peek Into My Living Room

Hello there ,


Here's a peek into my living room . Pretty small as compared to my home in Bintulu . Nonetheless , a joy to have one that is equipped with the necessities .


Decorations need to be at a minimum . Too much will " suffocated " us . The walls are still bare as I have yet to determine what needs to be put up .




Hubby helped to select the color of the curtains . So was the sofa set plus the coffee table .
As usual my favourite rattan mat must be there . Felt good on my feet and made me feel like home in Sarawak .



See this plant ......had always wanted to have them and I finally did . Now see that tissue box...especially the cover thingy ?

I bought that months ago .......and it was meant for my sis in USA .I never get it posted ........Sorry sis , I need to use it and yes ....insyaallah I will get another one for you . ( Buruk siku... ) .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are always great, keep it up!

Dancy said...

Dear Anon ,

Thanks 4 dropping by . Really appreciate that .