Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fourteen Candles

Hello there !!

Amir's birthday is tomorrow . Two days ago , he hinted . " I wonder .....whose birthday is it next
week ? " Mummy was too busy and too absorbed in her kitchen work that she just answered . " Really ? Is there a birthday ? " Then a few seconds later , I realised it was his birthday he was referring to .


Oh well , might as well I get to wish him early . Happy Birthday , dear son . I wish you the wish that you wish me to wish ........good health ...good wealth and lots of happiness and away with shyness . May ALLAH SWT bless you too .


Tomorrow I might be busy . Mum In law is coming tonight ; flying all the way from the island to the peninsula . A total journey of six and half hours . She's coming alone and will be joining us for the trip to Bangkok soon .






Fourteen candles .....should be a lovely sight when lighted up . Only this year second son said he did not want a cake . Oh okay , I know what he wants . He had been pestering me for the past two weeks . His father said ........okay .......but to wait for the bonus money he hoped to receive in a few months time . There you are ....your father said ........wait !!

All I can say is ....be patient .

Cheers !

No comments: