Saturday, May 10, 2008

Proud To Be A Mom



Hello there ,

Indeed such a long lapse .....and that's not good .......!! What reasons do I have for such tardiness ?
I found that hard to answer .....just that ...at times I just ran out of ideas on what to write .


Mother's Day is a good topic to touch on . Yes ....lots of pretty cards on the market for the past one month . Saw delicious looking cakes at the bakery ..made specially for moms ......flowers ...both fake and fresh ones .......for her too .


" What would you like to have , mummy ? " , asked my second son . Feeling touched ...I said ........" Anything ...., my son . "


There was a lapse ..and I thought that was the end of it ......then he said , " Oh okay ....I will cook for you mee Maggi "...........An unheard gasp from me ......and I said " Oh .....thank you. "


So who says Mother's Day need to be celebrated with all things nice ? Never mind how much this affair had been commercialized .......hey ....if you have the means ....go ahead and lavish on your mom .........for goodness sake that's your mom , man !!


Right now , I am touched by that simple gesture .......that comes from the bottom of my son's heart .I feel good that he had taken the time to remember this day ....though he need not have to wat till next year to cook for me .

Anytime , anyday and any hour is appreciated ....just don't forget to remember me in your heart .

No comments: