Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Day........

Monday morning ....another day passing by . So.... a good morning to everybody especially to the kind souls who bothered to stop and read this blog . Good to have you around , my friend .

Hubby is at work , his first morning shift after 12 days of taking a break from work . It was good to have him around . We function more as a family ...we spend more time together ...made a couple of trips outside town together ....went to the shopping malls together and as usual we spent more , too.

The other two children are at school now.

Eldest son is in bed , snoring away . He and his father slept late last night ...watching a football game at 11pm .I had to make way for them and I will never know the ending of the show ' Premonition '...starring Sandra Bullock . Who wouldn't give up when your eldest son is begging away to let him watch the match . Only a mother knows when to give up and give in . Frankly I was tired too ...and my bed was beckoning for me .

Well , eldest son made a lot of noise last night ...could hear him laughing away and the cheers ..and whatever that excites him during the match . The house vibrates ....whatever will my neighbors think ?


Me ? Its been two years since I am a stay at home mum . I seem to have so much time in my hand . But I never seem to finish my housework . I cannot say I missed my working life ...everything happened for a reason . However I do missed my friends ...large crowds of them .


So what have changed so far ?

For starters , my kids are growing up . Getting smarter . Getting bigger ...well not all . Only daughter seemed not to grow . She's thirteen and I hope she is not stunted at this age . There do seemed to be a couple of " short ' genes in the family ...and I mean from both sides !!. But then ...Syukur alhamdullillah , she is all complete ...she has a nose there , two eyes and ears in place , two hands and legs ...in fact everything a human body requires to function . So , I shouldn't be complaining .

Let's hope by some miracle she will ' shoot ' up .

Second son is getting taller by the day . He is of the same height as his father . He is 14 years old ..and is still growing .....another two or three inches more , i must say so . He likes getting taller than his elder brother .

Eldest son is big ....not good . What can I say ? He said he is big boned ...like mommy . Hello , don't compare , okay ? he likes to ...eat ...eat ...and eat . And he sleep and sleep ..and gets up when his tummy rumbles for food . He cooks whstever fancies him and yes ...do expect the mess he left behind in the kitchen . And when I " keluar tanduk " upon seeing the mess , I told him to clean up . He would do it and said ...why do you like to bully me ?


My personal life ? Alhamdullillah . Its been a good life for both hubby and me . Bless him for tolerating me . When you are the home manager ,I do try to run it as efficiently as possible . but there are some tasks that kind of turn you off .....like ironing . Now this should be done daily ....do you hear ? But no ...this stay at home mum would rather do other things .


Really ...I am at the point of being " allergic " to this ironing chore . Hate it ! Yunno , I was 13 years old when I was pushed to accept this task of ironing school uniforms . Three sets each for me and my younger sister plus three other school going brothers .Multiply all those and what do I get ? A mountain of clothes by the end of the week . So sunday is ironing day . I would start at 11 am and finished four hours later in the afternoon .


Okay ...enough of my ramblings ! Now I gotta do my housework ....and that includes ...you know it !!!!

So have a nice day ...to me !

No comments: