Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Back .......

Can't believe I'm back home at Farmer's River ( Sg. Petani ) . Had arrived last night , reaching the door steps of my house at 11pm . Yes , felt like I was dreaming ...spending Hari Raya in Miri with the rest of the family .




Going for a trip means clothes to be packed ....a bag each for us . Then there was the goodies bag for members of the family . Then there was the last minute sweeping and moping up of the house ...then checking all the electrical appliances were switched off ....so many tasks to do before each trip .




Upon coming back , there was the unpacking to be done .Once sorted out , a mountain of clothes to be washed ............mainly dear hubby's clothes . This raya he was unable to make the trip as he had to be at work .



Then I realised my washing machine ...again ..." meragam "......just when I needed it most .

Sigh !! I packed all the clothes again ...this time into big plastic bags ...and off I went to the laundry shop . Costs me RM22 to have those clothes washed ....will be picking it up tonight .

No comments: