Friday, December 14, 2007

The House

Hello there .

Its been a while since I put down my thoughts on paper . I created this new blog.....Jocy's Jottings ............a place for me to jot down my feelings and thoughts .....thinking aloud too .My previous blogs are still there ....hibernating , just waiting for the time to press the delete button .

The past two days were pretty hectic . My better half and myself had been meeting some contractors to do the renovation work to our own house . We hope to shift by early February 2008. So , I'm full of excitement now as its just not fun to rent a house for the past one year .


Our rented house at RM500 a month


We bought the same type of house ; a few blokes down the lane . We chose the same locality as there is ample space for us to park the other car . Moreover , I kind of like the idea of waking up in the morning and seeing the greens in front of the house . Its kind of suffocating to see another row of house in front at all times .


My little red car parked across the road. The limited greens ....my fresh supply of oxygen.
Behind those row of trees lies the railway track . So far , I'm getting used to the noise , like music to my ears . Not that noise pollution ....as the train trips are not frequent and far in between . I'll survive.

The neighborhood . The lane to our new house .

That's all for the time being . Will update you again .

No comments: