Thursday, December 27, 2007

What Do I Do .......to............. ?

Hello ......Anybody out there? If there is ...allow me to ..............help...!!!!...there are 40 furry legs weaving themselves around my legs ..........help me ...........!!!! they are making me fall.............!!!!!!!!!!

Gasp!!!...I'll survive ...........another day ........another day of tolerating these creatures.........they came ....they conquered and they invaded my habitat !!!

I remembered meeting one of them .....



It came to me ...I knew it was a she ....she had that elegant way of walking ...honestly she had that air about her ....turning up her nose up in the air ....snubbing you ....so proud .....and she had this big pair of green eyes . I think both of us were lonely ...me being in a new place ...no friends ...new environment ....practically ...the new old lady on the bloke .

She came ....strutting down the alleyway ....so berani .....not scared one this cat ...so li hai ( terror ) .....of course she knew she was courting trouble .....coz the next few months we crossed each other's path ....she was heavily pregnant .And she got the guts to show up at my backyard .....meowing away for food . Now....as you know ....these creatures had their own way of attracting attention that you just can't ignore . Its just so..........so.............irritating to hear that sound .You just had to give in to their demands . You see how capable these creatures are of twisting and tugging your heartstrings and the sound ..meowing away .. piercing your eardrums ....and practically melting your ear wax along the way .

Well........I gave in.........and fed her ....see ...how good they are in choosing a lonely poor old woman . S ucker!!!! That thing must have called me .

And then she gave birth ......to four new kid(tens) . I never did meet their daddy at that time . So how I could be so heartless and turn away a single mother ......I wouldn't want to bear the responsibility of abandoned kidt(tens) near the tong sampah . So they stayed on ...well ....not in my backyard ...but next door ..an empty house . Imagine ...the whole house for themselves !!!

Of course .....day in and day out ....they will find food ...not only from me ...but from my neighbors as well . Then mother cat got herself pregnant again . ( By this time I had met and saw the daddy cat .....he came now and then ...to check on them....a busy one ...always on business trips ).

When I was away for the holidays last two months ...I saw this ...........when I came back .....



Another four.....................!!!!!kidt(tens )


And they grew..........



and they play ( nothing to do ..what ??? )



and occupied whatever space they could find ............



Anything that caught their fancy ....and make them happy .....



So now my house is raining with cats ...........I'm being adopted by these creatures and am help captive ....to do every bidding from them .........they are the masters in this house . I am their slave !!!!!!!!!

What do I ............do ..........to make them hate me ??????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asalamulaikum,
Cute catssssssssss.... remind me of Bojet, Mayao, Bingo,Leman, Princess(whose demise is still a mystery)and other beloved cats of ours...
I`d like to share this site with you-just right for you-to get along happily with the cuties in your house:

http://www.wikihow.com/Communicate-With-Your-Cat

happy reading.....
serili