Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Goodbye April ....Hello May

So today is just another day .........or is it ?

Okay .....so I'm saying goodbye to April .....welcoming May .......that's great .

Hmmmm...need to go early for the therapy .......so this ex Montessori principal was busy like a bee ....trying to do as many things as possible when she suddenly remembered .....what the .....? Oh my gosh .....its the 30th April . My house loan in Miri has to be paid and its past the due date . And payment for the Ustaz ( who teach my children and myself in reading the Quran ) is due today too .




Amir reading the Quran under the watchful eyes of Ustaz Hsssan


I quickly checked my purse and found I was RM50 short .


Okay ......don't panic . Reorganize your schedule . Should I skip the therapy today ?

Then hubby came home from his midnight shift and said he needed to go to the bank to pay the car loan . He asked or is it a statement ........I thought you are going for your therapy?

Ai ya ya ya .......just when I planned not to go ...........

Anyway .....I scooted off and along the way ...I passed by the shop that sells all kinds of plants . Honestly it was not in my plan ....nor was it budgeted ......but somehow ........I stopped the car and bought these :-)



Here they are .



Indeed a boost to my weary soul .


I felt great today !! So how was yours ??

No comments: