Wednesday, July 9, 2008

What A Beginning !!



It is a beautiful morning out there . Its a great great day .


I love the sun to help dry my laundry ....a free service from mother nature . I used the sun's rays too to give my cushions and pillows a whiff of freshness by exposing them for hours in the sun .Yunno what I mean .......sometimes pillows and cushions give a kind of musky smell when used for long . Some people just replaced them and get themselves new ones . As for me its not that easy to detach myself from my pillows as new ones need time to acclimatise.


So just when I am so full of energy this morning and had planned to do most of the laundry ( yesterday's weather was bad ) my washing machine broke down . BOO HOO !! A broken down washing machine is a broken me ; that I can tell you . Anyway had called the technician and hopes he gets here fast .


Whoever invented the washing machine ....i just want to say ......Bless you !!

No comments: