Thursday, July 10, 2008

What A Temptation !!

Hi folks !!

Had always wanted to learn how to make that ever mouth watering Tiramisu Cheese Cake .





Well ..I finally found out how its prepared ....hehe......had always thought that this cake originated from Japan as that Tiramisu name sounds like it originated from there . Although I do found it strange and odd that cheese is from Japan ?





I must say one must be full of confident to do it .....plus to read the recipe over and over again ....plus ensuring the ingredients are measured accordingly and exactly . After all ...ingredients used such as the mascapone ( spelling correct ? ) is not that cheap here in my town . Over all cost in making it is relatively expensive too . It is a waste if it turns out to be a failure .


It cost quite a bomb when I eat a small slice of it at the shop. The whole cake , when sold is about RM95 . Whew !!




The chef was friendly and shared a couple of tips in making it . Like how to remove the cake from the mould .......another tip is when putting in the well mixed cheese in the mould ...one is to bang the cake tin on the counter top two or three times so as to let out the air ...this will allow more fillings to be put in .




In addition to the cake he prepared another two types of biscuit . Both were yummy ......hmmmnn.



Okay , now that I have seen it ........I must try to do it . But before that I must get myself a good mixer ..........had always wanted to buy one .

Presently , I get by with my ever handy hand mixer . Now ..which brand should I choose ?

No comments: