Monday, July 7, 2008

What's Up ?


I know ..I know ...I have done it again .....not that I have been thattttttttttttt.......busy and working round the clock .Its one of those days when you just find it hard to put words onto paper......oops !!


I don't know how many readers there are who dropped by and read my blogs ....whatever it is .......thank you for the time . Really appreciate it .


Here's for you :D




Yes , how time flies ..its July now . Back to the days when I was a career woman , June and July would be the month to assess the progress and performance of the school .......the mid year review .


Its been a while since I last used these words . The budget would be scrutinized ...the teachers performance and the children' s capabilities were assessed .....questions I would ask myself would be ........... is the school heading in the direction we had planned earlier on ?


Yes , at times I missed the working environment , the stress and tensions ....the good friends and colleagues you met and were able to work with . Of course you do happened to come across some who were just sour grapes .......at times there would be head on collisions with colleagues ...one of those times when you don't see eye to eye .......and the ex- communication and the cold shoulder they would give you . Those were the days ........ I felt the heart ache when faced with these problems but one persevered and pushed on . Along the way ..I discovered myself ........tested my limits and the tolerance level that I allowed myself to have . Yes ....some people are heartless and cold and would not hesitate to stab you in the back . Working life is no sweet roses .



However it was through this working episodes of my life that my life is enriched .....the tremendous experience I garnered , the trust that your boss gave you ( and they know you can deliver ) and their belief in you ......that matters a lot . Yes , there are some good people there who just want to get their work done as what was trusted to them . Decisions had to be made .......whatever ......there would be unhappy faces as your actions would be misconstrued . At times I would take the time to explain and at times I would not be bothered and hope that the decisions I made served the purpose and it had worked and the results showed . Sometimes ....like the song goes ...you say it best when you say nothing at all .


To my friends who had touched my life ...........thank you once again .....





No comments: