Monday, March 1, 2010

Me Day

Its March ?

Ok got to do one thing at a time ...first I want to declare the first day of each month as " Me Day " . So today being the 1st of March ...I told hubby dearest that I 'm going to go out ...pamper myself ....need to trim my hair . Its been out of shape for the past 2 weeks and I can't take it anymore .

So today I'm not going to do any cooking ...lunch that is for Amir and Yasmin ; not that I am reluctant to cook for them ...just that today time is not on my side ....I know they will groaned and hated take away food ...saying my cooking is much better . Yeah yeah....compliments for me ...but no thank you ...today is no slogging day too , away from my kitchen .

I will think about what is for lunch . Hubby dearest will only be home at 7pm after a round of golf ths evening . That suits me fine ...

I have finishd reading 2 sets of today's newspaper ..clap clap clap ! At least this mommy is updated on today's happenings . Next to do is drying out my laundry . Its still a hot , hot , hot shiny day ....too bright out there that my eyes hurt .



Happy Me Day to me .

No comments: