Friday, March 19, 2010

The School Break

The kids had a week break from school . We did not go anywhere . Staying home and relaxing and each doing our own things . None of us complained ; so being bored is out of the question .

We were just tired ; maybe its the weather ...too hot that it just drained your energy away . We stayed away from the highways ; away from the road that leads to school . And none needs that more than me .

A mum's day is never without tasks ....heaps and plenty to do .....plus unaccomplished projects too . I finally get to clean my kitchen windows .....which is not my cup of tea . Now these windows are ever so sparkling and clean and I feel good about it . I could have asked my children to help . But I didn't . My fault . They will be spoil rotten if this is kept up .


I managed to sew new cushion covers for the living room . I mended some T Shirts and pants too. Just when I'm so absorbed in sewing I ran out of thread and had to stop a while. This project was resumed a few days later .


And when dear hubby took a few days off ...he and me drove over to Penang . Had a splendid time window shopping in one of the malls .I ended buying myself a new pair of sandals ....



and this ..... .




Happy me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asalamualaikum,
Congratulationnnnnssssssssssssss, yr project menjadi.Kacak sekali jak yr cushion covers.
Best na jak sandals baru kitak.
Looking foreward to see more of yr projects here.
Salam to all,
anjang