Saturday, March 6, 2010

Me Time


Saturday morning ; bright and sunny day . Its 1 pm ...my washings are still undone . Not my habit ...its usually out in the sun by 9am . Somehow today there are not as many clothes to be washed . So have to wait for everybody to wake up . Not worth to run the washing machine with a half load . Got to conserve water and electricity too .

Could not decide what's for lunch . Opened the fridge and saw the ' Laksa Sarawak ' paste . So I proceeded to make this for brunch . By 11am everybody had their tummies filled . Took another shower ....gosh ..the day's so hot . It doesn't help that a few hours in the kitchen is like in a hot oven .

I was thinking and asking myself ....should I do the ironing or should I sew ? Then I remembered that I have an unfinished task to do ...and its got to be done by today .Then daughter Yasmin said ....she wants her hair to be cut ...oh well , gotta bring her to the hair saloon then . All these will be about 3 to 4 hours away from the house .

Oh well there goes my Me Time .....whatever I get to get away from the house ....though I am leaving a mess there .

No comments: