Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Birthday .

Its hubby's birthday today .......never did forget about it as he claimed .The only difference is ....I did not buy anything for him ...nor any birthday cake .

Yesterday at the spur of the moment , I just wrote on a piece of card ....


I left it on the computer table ;not expecting he had seen it earlier . Later in the day , I showed it to him . " Hi , a card for you "

He said ' Ya , I saw it . My birthday is getting cheaper by the day .'


Haha.....



I told him it was written with so much love .


Today over breakfast ...we recited the Al Fatihah and ' doa ' that hubby and family will be blessed always ....with good health ....too.


As for birthday man , he bought for himself a new laptop .....

1 comment:

podgykat said...

Happy birthday to him too!! Great present he got himself there!! Anyways, as we get older we tend to forgo all the other rituals like blowing out candles etc for more meaningful things.... and hey, you did a good thing, after all it's the thought that counts....