Monday, August 4, 2008

School Trip



Second son said there was a letter from the school . He said it was about his club's trip to Bukit Merah on this saturday . " And you know what ? .......Its now RM30 ......".he chirped .


I know he was excited about the trip . Going on such outings are great especially among school friends . I'm all for it as its not that often such excursions are organised by the school .


So I read the letter ...the date and time of the trip was stated and the letter required the parent's consent for my son to participate . Fine .....


Missing however are the names of the teachers who are to accompany them . I felt a bit depressed as I don't know who am I entrusting my son's safety to . Sure , I appreciate the school' s effort for such activities but still ...it would have been great if the extra mile is taken to include names of the teachers plus their cellphone numbers as well .....in case yunno ......we need to contact them . At least I know who is in charge of the trip ............


So I made a little note in the letter requesting the school administrators to release names of the teachers ( plus of course their contact number ) accompanying the students .


I hope they would respond to my request .......


No comments: