Friday, August 8, 2008

New Cat On The Block

See this cat ? Never saw her before . Somehow , she found her way to my neighbor's house .





She hanged out at the front of the house , clever enough to stay at the side of the gate ....not wanting to be run over .


Now she is adopting my neighbor ....now and then she gets to run and have fun in their house too and at times slept on their bed . Of course she is happy as food is daily and constantly served .


Each day when I reached home after sending the children to school , I would see her on top of the gate pillar . She would look at me ; I liked to think she is welcoming me home . Oh , she is friendly alright . I found her in my house one day and about to stretch herself on my new sofa . And on another day , she was looking at the sofa perhaps asking herself ...will this be cosy to rub my back ?


Now she got the guts to come up to me and rubbed herself against my legs . I bet in her mind I am a furniture and a warm blooded one too !


Until then ..............


1 comment:

podgykat said...

Dance, I've got a regular cat visitor too but this tom-cat comes and makes himself at home and to claim his territory does his "poopy" business in my garden!! Yucks...