Friday, August 22, 2008

How Time Flies ......

School will reopen in two days time . A school's break means a lot to me too......as I would be spending less time on the highway . And I was saying its a a chance for me to spruce up my house .......which alas ......I did not finish doing . Tsk! Tsk!


However it was nice of hubby ( one of the days ) to drive me over to Penang Island . It was not a welcoming sight while on the Penang Bridge .



Penang Island was shrouded in haze . Ohhhhh....what a shame .




Had always enjoyed seeing the island as we were approaching it . Observe the traffic flow ? Less cars on the bridge nowadays ever since the price hike on car oil . Driving had never been smoother .....


I went to the new shopping complex ....known as Queensbay Mall...not so much of buying anything ...but just to browse and scout around ...which I just loved ................to do . This habit dies hard on me , however I have learnt to buy the NECESSARY items only , Ok ?




The place was decorated with the Malaysian flags .....ready to welcome our Independence Day comes this 31st August .

Am still loving you , Malaysia !


I'm counting the days to welcome our Ramadhan month too . My second son is so excited about it . That brought me memories of yester years ...how they start off to do their fasting . All of my children fasted when they were about 8 years old . Not so bad with the boys ...but it was a different story with my daughter ......hehe !!

Of course , all of them were handsomely paid each day when they completed their fasting !!




Insyaallah , we will be welcoming this blessed Ramadhan month in a weeks time .

May ALLAH SWT 's rahmat shines on us in this Ramadhan month and always , too .Amin ......

No comments: