Friday, August 1, 2008

Am Letting Go ..............

1st August and 29 Rejab .......tomorrow we will be ushering the first day of Syaaban ..alhamdullillah .....


I'm back .......had been hibernating in my own environment , going about my daily chores and now and then thinking of the past .........times I had spent with Jamilah , days of fun......laughter and many , many many more . Mostly happy memories with her .


It is hard to let go of the past ...for me or is it we women ? I'm letting go now ..my friend .....I cannot cling on anymore ...I know you would not want me to be this way as it causes pain . I'm not forgetting you ....you will forever be in my memories .


Strange ......I lost a friend but somehow found myself connecting with others for the past one and half week .......


Amazing how in that short span I have been in contact with friends I had not seen nor heard for 30 odd years . I know I could get them if I had made more effort . I was too busy with my own life and family that to reach out to friends was being put aside . How we talked ......trying to squeeze as much news from each other and found that we had been in each others thoughts for the past years . Somehow ........I'm glad I did get in contact with " lost and found " again friends . And these friends were sweet and kind enough to respond , talk and brightened things up . I mean we were not lost for words with each other .We kind of pick up the pieces which we left years ago and was glad and happy to hear news from one another .


Alhamdullillah ..........



Yes ...some good things happened when I let go and I'm sure I'm pavng the way for some new things too . The future is embracing me .

No comments: