Friday, April 18, 2008

Aleeda

Sometimes ...as you go about your life ......it seemed to be so monotonous . Day in and day out ...the routine is so predictable . Sometimes you would be asking yourself , is that all what life is about ? Questions abound .......what else can I do ?


Life at times have its own strange way of injecting surprises for me . Take for example .........last week . A dear friend and an ex colleague " smsed " me and said she was in town ....and asked if it was possible to meet . Goodness .......if only she knew how I felt . I was just too happy beyond words !!


So .......we met . My friend being " the ever on the go kind of friend " drove over to my house using her husband's car . I must say this lady have guts .......on the road that is . I membered it took me sometimes to adjust myself to this new environment ......whereas for her its kind of " peanuts " .......a word this friend of mine like to use .


The one and only
Aleeda

Both of us felt like we were dreaming .......meeting each other and in a place that was not our hometown . We were talking away like there was no tomorrow ......interjecting each other ......plus the squeals of laughter .........goodness ..........I can't believe the chemistry was still there . She was the usual Aleeda ...........full of energy ..........and full of stories .




Nadia .....Aleeda's step daughter

Her step daughter who was kind enough to tag along , looked on in amazement .........perhaps in her mind .......what the heck is going on ? Is this the way Sarawakians met each other ? What strange language ..........sound like birds talking in mid flight ....... Good for her ...she just smiled and kept pretty much to herself and allowed her step mum to be herself .


As usual , the beautiful moments had to come to an end . We hugged each other .......both asking and wandering when we could meet again . Only God knows .


Roses are red .........Violets are blue .......................



Sugar is sweet my friend .......good luck .........May God Bless you .........!!!

No comments: