Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy Missy

My daughter Yasmin had been pestering me for the past one week . A chocolate cake it must be ....she said .




So , today ...we got down to work . She was helpful ...measuring all the ingredients ....beating the butter and sugar ...and in no time at all ....the chocolate cake mixture was ready for the oven .


In between she managed to " lick " the bowl clean .....if you know what I mean . I used to do that a long , long time ago ...each time I helped my grand aunt to bake ...I found myself cleaning the bowl . So .....yummy .....thank god I did not get a stomach ache .




Yes ....little missy was busy baking . She can't wait and kept on asking when it would be ready .




V ..for victory !!! A job well done and accomplished . I must cut it up for her to bring to school tomorrow .

No comments: