Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Thanks For The Memories....


I'm sorry . I really am . Where did you go , little kitty ?


A couple of days after I moved , you were all skin and bones . I told my sister in Miri , I would pick you up and look after you . You had a problem with your eye ..that I need to give medication .


I went over and I did not see you . Where are
you ? Are you okay ? I hope some kind soul had found you and looked after you . Whoever you are ...Bless you .


Little kitty , I buried your older sister . Again , I was slow to tend to her . I thought I saw her ...standing by the door ..near your other sisters / brothers and aunts and uncles . I was happy because she was around .


Then I went outside the gate to throw away the last piles of rubbish ...I turnt and I saw her lying motionless . How my heart weeped ...she was still warm when I carried her . I buried her with so much tenderness ........how I wished this did not happened . But I hope you understand .

No comments: