Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Memorable Piece Of Art

What do you do when you get a piece of art work ? Especially when that piece of work was made by little hands ........of course inspired by the teachers and made solely for you .




So much effort and time was consumed to put this piece of work together . Its indeed a master piece .........I shall always cherish it .


Presently , its on my round table at a corner of my dining area.....for me to admire its beauty daily . I 'll hang it up soon ...a work of art from students of Tadika Montessori Pelabuhan Bintulu . It certainly will be the focus of a conversation ....for anybody who steps in my house .


Thank you , dear teachers and students . I love it ........ssssssssssooooooooooo much . A piece of memory for me from all of you .

May ALLAH SWT Bless you all.

No comments: