Sunday, April 20, 2008

Honk !!! If You Are A Sarawakian !!!

I was on my way to pick up my children from school . Then stopping at the traffic light , I saw this car in front of me .


It was one of those very rare occasions when you happened to come across a car originating from your own hometown .


After all , cars originating from Sarawak are registered with a " Q " . That " T " meant that this car was bought and registered in Bintulu Town ; the town where I had lived for 20 years . For a moment , when I was queuing up behind it , I was transported in time and honestly thought I was on Borneo island. One second later , I realised with a ......Hey!!! A Sarawak car , man !!! Are you a .........a......a........Sarawakian , too ?


I will never know .......however I made my presence felt by overtaking this car and hope the driver too realized that there is a pure bred Sarawakian staying on the block . I do hope to cross paths again ..........and this time I will honk .......!!!




On another note , perhaps my brother in Miri would love to have this car plate ........which begins with the initials of his name .

No comments: