Thursday, April 24, 2008

Childhood Neighbors .

I'm glad I found this picture taken 33 years ago . I feel so ancient saying that ............


This picture was taken when I was about 13 years old . Yours truly is on the right ......standing .




Together with me were my next door neighbors .........those I had marked in the square boxes . We were staying in the Sarawak Shell Quarters at 146 Jalan Ungu .

We had great fun growing up in those days .......of climbing the guava tree , going roller skating , playing badminton and football ( I am not good in this game ) , going to and from school together ........of catching fish in the drain ......etc. etc . We practically spent our time in the outdoors and only went home for lunch .

We parted ways when they moved to another part of the neighborhood . Then we were too busy growing up .........as teenagers .....as adults ......and we just grew apart . But they were in my memories ....somewhere in the pages of my mind . Coming across this picture was a blessing .


I managed to get in touch with Amoi .....that's how I called her . We talked for a while and promised to meet each other should I be home again . Insyaallah .........

No comments: