Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another Day Of Therapy



A bouquet of lilies for the staff at the therapy unit . I only have tons of praises for them . I have been well looked after ....marvelous people who are indeed dedicated to their jobs .


So far , ever since the therapy there is improvement in my fingers . The numbness is about 70% gone . I am able to sleep well at night without waking up with pain and stiffness in my fingers and numbness in my arms. Most of all I am beginning to enjoy my sewing again ; an activity which I had put aside since last year .


Today was fantastic . After the ritual part of waxing my fingers and while waiting for it to harden , a hot pad was placed on my shoulders . This they said is to relax and loosened up my muscles , which they said were so tensed . And yes ......I agreed to that .


Twenty minutes later , they removed the pad which had started to cool down by then .Surprise ...surprise ........NurIzwa then proceeded and gave me a massage on my shoulders . All I can say is it was soooooooooo good . I just had to close my eyes and let go.....if you know what I mean .I told her please don't stop .........and she said sorry ........you are not my only patient.

Hehehe..........I'm going there again tomorrow and I hope she will give me another massage on my shoulders .


Till then ..........all the best ..........!!!!!!!

No comments: