Monday, April 7, 2008

Roses For You ......


Wow...wow .....to be honest , I quite don't like to read the Malaysian newspapers lately . All those political spats is just not my scene . I'm not politically inclined ...that's all . It doesn't mean I don't care what's going on with the political scenario ...its just that ...I'm just not good with words ...politically that is ...and neither am I that well versed to disect and digest the whole political arena .


Oh well....better leave all those to the experts .


I 'll get on with life ...me and my children , me and my hubby , the marketing .....the driving .....the cooking ....., the laundry ....., etc. etc........busy , busy , busy .....hang on .........today I said hello and good morning to my neighbor , to another .....we waved to each other ........I fed the cats and washed the backyard stairs ..........and I said thank you to the guys who picked up my rubbish . I really appreciate them ........and I hope they felt good too .


A bouquet of roses for you and every Malaysians ..........just remember to take a break .........and a breath of fresh air ......will do you good .


Cheers !!!!!!!!!

No comments: