Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Am Getting There ......

Just want to share with you the progress . Its slow ...the unpacking and putting away of stuff...but I do get some things done .I'm getting there ........



Remember my study / visitor's room ?












Miss Cheah and her team had fixed
the sliding door . This room will only be
closed when I have visitors . On other
days it would be as above .

See the shelves at the side ?
Purposely built for me to put some little
knick knacks I brought from home .

Now , where is home actually ?






A Sarawak design to remind
me of my roots .











My mum in law gave us these antiques .
Father in law was an avid collector ......
once upon a time ...











Some more collectibles ...to be touched ...and
appreciated .













And in the kitchen , I hung this cross stitch
which I made ages ago .


Below is my favourite .......all the way from
USA .....courtesy of my sister there .

Thanks , sis .Really love it ....so unique and so
typical me .......

No comments: