Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday Cards

I once read in a magazine ..... hoarders.....are those people who love and cherish things ... big or small , they don't have the heart to throw things away . I must say in certain ways I belonged to that species .


I am a sucker ...........I cherished little things ......the very sentimental type of person . That is why I categorized myself as a hoarder ....I kept in my posssesion cards and letters I received from friends and sisters . So when I had to move , I had a hard time letting go . I read the cards again and again then finally detached myself from them .


These are two cards which managed to hide themselves . I felt so touched to be able to re read them again and hold them in my hands .




This card was sent to me by my sister , Lili ..........24 years ago .


This was given to me by my buddy , Esme Chung many many years ago . I did not managed to say goodbye to her when I left the company we both worked for . Saying goodbye is never easy for me .



May we meet again .......someday ....somewhere ...somehow ......buddy .

No comments: